Signs You've Had Too Much of the 90's:
- Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
- You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
- Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
- Your grocery list has been on your refrigerator so long some of the products don't even exist any more.
- You keep trying to open your front door with the key to the office.
- You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town within the same week.
- You think a "half-day" means leaving at 5 o'clock.
- Anything under an hour each way is not a "real" commute.
- You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.
Working where I do, and living where I do, I now practice SEVEN OUT OF TEN of these.
Clearly, I have had too much of the 90's. Something has to change.