- G: In what city is the largest ball of twine built by one man?
- E: What's the deal with Lindsay Lohan? I mean, seriously?
- H: F.D.R. - was he faking it?
- AL: On what page does Harry Potter die in the next book?
- SN: What is the melting point of a gorilla's head?
- S: How many Wicket Men are there on a 43-man Squamish team?
YES I AM A NERD.
His 'backup dancer' is Donny Osmond.
The Wikipedia page he's editing in the video is the Atlantic Records page - he's miffed at them because they forced him to pull a parody of a James Blunt song from the new album, even though James himself approved of it.
He's playing Minesweeper on an OS X desktop logged in as user 'whitennerdy'... Even though Minesweeper is a game that comes with Windows. (It has been ported, though, including a version as a Dashboard widget.)
The "top 8 friends" on the myspace page he shows off are:
- Bill Gates
- Napolean Dynamite
- Mr. Peabody
- Albert Einstein
- Pee Wee Herman
- Screech (from Saved By The Bell)